Have you ever had a feeling of visiting different dimensions or planets or your died loved ones in dreams, but it sounded so real as if you were physically there?
- Have you ever had a floating or flying feelings while you are in a deep sleep?
- Have you had the sensation of falling back into your body and woken up with a jerk?
If your answer to the above question is ‘Yes’, then you might have experienced an ‘Out-Of-Body Experience’ (OBE). This is when the astral body disconnects from the physical body and travels to other places or realms, and this is what is meant by astral travel / projection.
The objective of this course is to expand your learning in areas of Astral Travel so that you can enhance it further with your regular practice. In the course, I will offer you some of my successfully practiced techniques that can give you a right start in Astral Travel. And not just this, I will also share the dos and don’ts in the practice so that you widen your chances for AT every time you practice it.
Before we read further, we must know that astral travel/projection is a natural phenomenon and one that need not be feared. We all leave our bodies when sleeping. Learning it formally can enhance our awareness of waking up within our astral body. More so, it's also about waking up to what we truly are.
Why do you learn Astral Travel / Projection?
You can immensely benefit from AT if you wish to,
- massively decrease your fear of death because you will realise that your existence is beyond your physical dying
- explore your multidimensional nature of your soul
- interact with higher dimensional beings and your higher self
- gather first hand insights about different planes of consciousness
- experience natural healing
- strengthen your intuition
What does the Course offer?
The course will offer:
- at least 12 different techniques to experience AT
- proven tips to enhance your success of projecting
- things to avoid that 90% of the people do wrong and never get successful in projection
- three audio recordings to practice AT in your own comfort
- reading material and recommendations on best binaural sounds
Course Pedagogy and Schedule
Six Classes of two hours each on first three weekends of August month.
Date : 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th, 29th and 30th August
Time : 10.00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon
Platform : Zoom for online sessions and WhatsApp for regular interactions
Assignments and Tasks will be given post every class
Pre-requisites for Registration
This course is apt for those who are
- Regular Meditators
- Curious to explore AP/AT
- Open to be consistent with their practice
- 18 years or above