If you were asked to share one major reason for miseries of the human race, what would you answer?
It is important to understand that most of the problems and confusions in this world arise how we interpret things. We look at things and make meanings out of them. Our deductions may not be exact, but we consider them to be true and the same is the case with others. This creates a difference of perception. Everybody is assuming the world to be as they see it. This is the reason for many human miseries.
The Third Eye or Ajna Kshetram is a spiritual organ capable of perceptions beyond ordinary sight. It is considered to be the gateway of intuition and higher intellect. To be able to experience world from this eye means to be able to see perfection in the existence. It symbolizes an enlightened state of consciousness that enables a much deeper understanding of the world around us and our place in it.
The objective of this program is to help you gain an in-depth understanding of your third eye so that you can learn to deal with its experiences in an organized manner. It is going to offer you the tools, tips and techniques to harness the center with discipline and practice. In no way this course offers any shortcuts to activating the third eye center. When you start working with your Third Eye,
- you will start looking at the world from a different perspective.
- you will become intellectually realized.
- your perception of the world will change.
- you will not judge things but look at them as they are.
- you become conscious of your living.
- you will be able to differentiate the divine messages from the mind chatter.
What will you learn?
- Unravel the wisdom of the Third Eye.
- Gain clarity by learning to look at the world beyond your physical senses.
- Enhance your Intuition and Insights.
- Learn to receive Divine Guidance and differentiate it from the mind chatter.
- Become more open minded and cultivate non-judgement.
What topics are covered in the course?
Some covered topics are:
- Deepen understanding of Ajna Chakra and how it can shifts your physical reality.
- At least seven meditation techniques to harness the wisdom of Agya Chakra.
- The Four Signals how the Spirit communicates with you.
- Separating the Truth in messages from the mind chatter.
- Clearing channels to receive Divine Guidance.
- Understanding and cleansing your Pineal Gland.
Course Schedule and Pedagogy
Six Classes for two hours each in the following weekends of the January month.
Date : 8th, 9th, 15th, 16th, 29th and 30th January, 2022
Time : 10.00 A.M. to 12:00 Noon
Platform : Zoom for online sessions and WhatsApp for regular interactions
Assignments and Tasks will be given post every class
Who is this Course NOT for?
- Anyone who is looking for quick activation of the third eye.
- Anyone who has not processed their fears.
- Anyone who is not a regular meditator and can't sit for 50-60 minutes at a stretch.
- Anyone who has not been meditating for more than a year.
- Anyone who is under the experience of OCD, Depression, Split Personality.
Contact for Registration